Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Balm of Friendship

Ahhhh. Eight more days of school! With things winding down quickly, I've gotten the chance (at last!) to break out the stamps I got for Christmas. I love this set from Waltzingmouse; it goes with my Nesties!



It's also for the challenges at:
One Stop Craft Challenge - buttons and bows
Tip Top Tuesday - use ribbon
Card Patterns - use this sketch

 Here's the recipe:
Papers - Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stamp - Waltzingmouse (I'm too lazy to go downstairs and look for the set's name. Just look under 'Nestie Friendly' on the website. It's there.
Die - Nestie

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop over today. Come again soon!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the little buttons you added. So glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the patterns and colors! :) By the way, I live in Charlotte...we are just down the street from each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!

    Thank you for taking part in WRAP IT WITH RIBBON challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

    So happy you've joined us!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete