Saturday, February 11, 2012

Carpe Diem

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! It seems that Old Man Winter finally decided, now that my daffodils are up and confused, to make an appearance. I know that the girls in Europe would LOVE to trade places with me - it will be 60F here by mid-week, so I won't whine. I'll just enjoy some time inside. :)

This is my entry for the Viva La Verve sketch challenge that's at Splitcoast every Friday:
It's also for the challenges at:
The Pink Elephant - Use Pink. It's Ella's third birthday! Way to go - you've built a blog that has really endured. No small accomplishment.
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
... and VLV - use this sketch:

The recipe:
Paper is Echo Park - Victoria's Garden. Images are Verve (I'm in looove with that 'fly!) stamped with Momento. I used a seam ripper to distress the edges of layers. Ribbons are from Really  Reasonable Ribbon. That's a Nestie in the center, touched up with Rose colored Distress Ink.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop over today. Please leave a comment - I learn quite a lot from them!
Stay warm!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and I hope you join us again soon! Good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just gorgeous, Elizabeth! Those papers are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Pink Elephant this week!

    ReplyDelete