Sunday, September 20, 2009

Free word art fun for paper scrappers!



Can't get much in today... BIL called, and - surprise! - they're coming to spend the night. Rats! I'm glad to see them and all, but I had a most triumphant freebie cruise planned for y'all this evening.

Still, here's what did get accomplished:

Here's a paritally-finished paper page about DS making his Tae Kwon Do school's demo team. The words are the five tenets of Tae Kwon Do. Now, when I digiscrap, I can type vertically and horizontally, but not when I paper scrap.

Wordle.net makes the coolest word art by having you type in your text then arranging it for you in a variety of shapes and colors.

Best of all, it's free, so it fits into my Shoestring budget! Here's the link:
http://www.wordle.net/

I did get in a little cardmaking today, though I had hoped to do a way-better version of the get well card below.



The butterflies came from a Making Memories set. The center was done on the Cuttlbug with a technique you can see below. Did the 'flies up with Distress Ink and Powder.


Gosh, I love playing with that stuff!

1 comment: