Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wow! It's been a crazy month! Got a huge shock when, in the middle of teaching fifth-grade reading, Central Office called (into my room! Egads!) to tell me that I was being reassigned to an overcrowded school just around the corner. Here's the kicker - I'm teaching kindergarten! Needless to say, I've been crazy-busy figuring out how to do that. Thanks to fab teammates and friends, it's finally getting under control, and I've got some creative downtime. This weekend - a card for my friend Jenn's Peanut-on-the-way and I've got to put some thank-you cards in the bank. With so many people being so generous lately, I'm running out!

1 comment:

  1. That's a crazy change after school starts. Best of luck with the little people. They're fun, but so very different from 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete