Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Times! (Ain't We Lucky We Got 'Em?)

Okay, so that totally dates me. I was a kid when the show Good Times was on. I didn't understand that theme song then - I was young enough to not wholly 'get' the recession in the late '70s - but now, well, yeah. A lot of us are there.

But, like the show taught, you don't have to have a lot to be somebody and to enjoy those good times. I am lucky to have so many kind friends. This is a thank you for one of them.


This is also for the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

The sentiment and the flower are from one of my favorite {Ippity} sets. Paper is Cosmo Cricket; CS is Bazzill. I used Tea Dye Distress Ink to touch up the sentiment oval and tone down the white stitching on the ribbon. I ran the red CS backing the oval through the CB with a swiss dots folder before cutting it with a Nestie.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope the rest of your weekend is - say it together now -
DY-NO-MITE!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Well, to date myself, I LOVED that show! I didn't understand the song either - but I sure know what it means now. Your card is fabulous and what a great tribute to your friends. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete