Sunday, August 15, 2010

AJ - and food - again!

Too many of my pages involve my eleven year old and what he's eating! He's been growing like a weed, though, and food is what he's mostly about right now! :)

I've still got to scrap his trip to Junior Chef's Camp at the Gaylord Texan. He loves to cook as much as he loves to eat.  All of which is funny because of his insane food allergies when he was little. The first three things on his 'no' list were milk, eggs, and wheat - and it went downhill from there. I can't even remember the whole list anymore. He's down to just peanuts, tree nuts, and shellfish. Occupational hazards for a junior chef!

Here, he's feeding his face with an ice cream breakfast at a Friendly's at Myrtle Beach.
This is a 12x12 page; I had to photograph it at an angle, so it looks rectangular.

Here's the sketch from Scrap and Stamp Saturday's challenge:

I wanted to use a chipboard swirl, but I've blown my scrap budget this week, so I made do by fussy-cutting the swirl in the paper.

The rest of the recipe:
DP by Quick Quotes
Font from dafont.com  (A gazillion free fonts here!)
Stamps are from CHF's GM collection - The Beach.
       Surfboards are stampd in Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Faded Jeans and Broken China
       The car is stamped in Brilliance and colored with  Copics B02, B05, C05, C07, YR 18, and black. Added
       a little silver glitter gel pen to the chrome, and used Glossy Accents to make the hard top a hard top.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm heading for the kitchen next. French toast. Now.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, and fuuun pics! What a breakfast - my boy would die for a breakfast like that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is he is eating looks REALLY good! Love your page! Thanks for joining in at Scrap and Stamp!

    ReplyDelete