Friday, August 6, 2010

AJ's First Belt

Looking for my FWF card? Scroll down one entry!

The Friday Challenge for their Anniversary Celebration at Practical Scrappers asked us to scrap a 'first'. Here's mine:
I'm not sure digiscrapping's legal here, but I thought I'd find out. :)

This is AJ, years ago, getting his first taekwondo belt. One of his instructors found the big picture on an old SD card not too long ago and emailed it to me. I was really pleased, since my in-the-dojang pictures from that day really didn't come out well at all. He's come a long way on that journey; he's a deputy-black now and will be testing for his first poome in October.

The recipe:
Frame and brush set are from Two Peas in a Bucket. 
Bottom cutout template is ScrapGirls.
Paper - Digitals, I think? 
Quote is from Designer Digitals.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please visit again soon!
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment