Monday, June 20, 2011

Yeah. I Used to Look Like That. (I'm Lying.)

When I saw the challenge at Crafty Creations - Just Imagine - I immediately thought of this stamp. If you don't know how they work together, you haven't met Middle Age yet. It and I are old friends. I was behind a cute, young woman in the checkout line at Wally World not too long ago. She had an advertisement for the Beach written across her bum. I can remember when I'd have wanted someone to read my backside. Now I'd need a billboard permit, LOL!

Anyway, here's the project:

This is for the challenges at:
Aud Sentiments - Summertime
Paper Sundaes - Make an easel card
Bellarific Friday - Use this sketch:


The deets:
Stamps - Stamping Bella, Verve (small sentiment), {Ippity} by Unity (large sentiment)
DP - Cosmo Cricket   CS - Michaels
Embossing plate - Cuttlebug (inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink)
Flower and fuzzy brad - Making Memories
Shells - the Beach
Ric Rac - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Chalk (for the stamp background) - Studio G

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're enjoying your Summertime!
Elizabeth


6 comments:

  1. What a super fun card! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun card. Great colours and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. (still giggling over your post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Elizabeth!!! yea, I used to look like that before having four kiddos! lol
    Thanks for joining us @ Aud Sentiments!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card in lovely summer colors.
    Love your stamp. Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card & fun image!! I was giggling about the billboard comment that would be me too! I still don't get why people wear pants with advertising on their bum :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image and great colors for summer. I like your take on the sketch too!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete