Friday, July 29, 2011

Cool Thoughts: Christmas in July!

Whew! It's hot! The 105 we had in DFW everyday last week while visiting my parents was still more pleasant than the 98 and humid that's in the Carlolinas. At least the wind blows in Texas. When we got off the plane, the first thing my dad said to me was, "Welcome to Hell!" He was only half-kidding. Never thought I'd see the day that they'd be begging for a hurricane.

Anyway, what better way to chill out than to do a little Christmas crafting?


This one's for the challenges at:
Crafty Creations who are both celebrating Christmas in July!
CCEE Stampers is celebtating summer and winter because they have a multinational DT, which is pretty darn cool. The wonders of the internet never cease!

Thanks for stopping by today. Wherever you are, I hope it's pleasant! Until next time, all hail the AC! (Unless you live Down Under, I guess...)

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Christmas card, thanks for sharing it with us at Craft your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete