Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kraft-y Christmas

If you own a teenage boy, you probably know what tomorrow is... July 7.... Bungie Day! AJs been going on about something odd... if you 'own' a Bungie employee while playing Halo in multiplayer tomorrow, you get sent free steak.Yeah. I think I'll wait to light the grill.

Thankfully, I've got normal holidays for which to prepare. What's odd here, is that it's July. I'm actually glad a lot of the challenge sites are doing Christmas in July. I got caught less-than-prepared last winter, and it added a lot of stress. This time around, I'm going to be ready!


Can't say I'm wild about this one. It's serviceable, though, and for the challenges at:


CAS-ual Fridays - create a masculine, CAS card using Kraft
Chrsitmas Stampin' All Year Long - Use Kraft as your base color

The recipe:
Images: Trees are {Ippity} by Unity, sentiment is an old CHF by Kim Hughes.
Embossing - a Cuttlebug folder. After embossing I inked the paper using a distress ink handle and sponge and Color Box white ink.
Ribbon - from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Happy Bungie Day and Happy early Christmas! However you celebrate, I hope it's epic! (Another of my son's favorite words...)
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! Love the dimension of the embossing and inking, and those images are perfection! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very cute Elizabeth!! I love that tree image. Thanks for playing along with CSAYL this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love kraft & red together! lovely card Elizabeth!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. The red and kraft together are lovely. And I understand wanting to avoid the stress of being unprepared as it happened to me last year as well. Best of luck with your card making.

    ReplyDelete