Sunday, August 7, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Summer's winding down. May not feel like it, but the calendar says so. I'm trying to finish up my stash before I get back to work. (Eeek! 10 days!)

So, here's what I'm adding today:

It's also for the challenges at:
Flutter by Wednesday - Use this sketch:

Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Frosted Designs - Color it in. (I used Copics.)
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

Recipe: (It's short!) - Magnolia image, Basic Grey DP, Prima flowers with brads and gems from the stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I love and learn from your comments.
Come again soon!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love the papers you used! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Love the papers and embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable!! You did a great job on the coloring. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete