Monday, August 8, 2011

Dash to Fill the Stash...

... and I'm just not feelin' it. Short on mojo today, but I'm down to 9 days off before I'm back to school, and I need to make sure that stash is loaded and ready, too. Why no mojo? Well, my husband and 7th grader are both night-owls by nature. I am strictly solar powered. The last instruction given the child before I crashed around 9:30 was, "You have a clarinet lesson tomorrow. Make sure you practice." Ever faithful, he remembered, but he remembered at midnight. Still has some work to do, too.

Part of me can't wait for school.

So, here's what I could pull together today:
Also for the challenges at
Catered Crop - Follow the Recipe - Photo Inspirations. I used the color scheme -the yellow DP is actually the flip side the the peas paper she used, the gingham ribbon and buttons. Here's the photo:

The recipe: Image by Waltzingmouse Stamps, paper is Cosmo Cricket, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Here's to all the mamas of the members of the band!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Oh perfect. I love your colors. ;) Looks like they didn't steal too much of your Mojo - this is precious. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the clean design.


    ~Cheryl~ - Guest Chef at the Catered Crop
    **Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete