Saturday, December 31, 2011

Be You

...what else is there to be? That's one of the themes I harp on in my classroom. If you don't decide who you are, someone else will do it for you and tell you who you are. The years from, I think, about 4th-10th grades are tough that way.

This morning, I'm posting a thank-you card for my sister. She's kind of tough to 'card' for - she's a girl, but not big on girlie. Kind of have to pull a combo, if you know what I mean.


It's for the challenges:
MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club - a sketch challenge, check it out at Splitcoast!
CASE Study Challenge - Use this (way fab) card as inspiration


The recipe:
Echo Park DP, just be and big ol' u are from Verve. The edges for the left-hand strip and the scroll are MFT die-namics. Heart die is an ancient Cuttlebug. Rhinestones and button from the stash.

Thanks so much for coming by today! Have a wonderful new year!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. oh my, this is super adorable...I luv all your elements...super...have a fabby new year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the papers you used and all the layers! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete