Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dream Big

That's what we're doing around here! My13-year old is doing a lot of fundraising for a trip to Costa Rica next summer with the Charlotte Children's Choir. One of the perks for donating to his Indie Go Go campaign is a handmade thank-you card. I've got a lot to do!

Here's today's work:


I tried to do up the inside, too. Dear Stamp Companies, if you find time, could you whip up some thanks-for-helping-me-with-my-fundraiser sentiments? Thanks!

Ah, and now the recipe:
Image - is a digi from Tiddly Inks
Sentiments - both of them - are from a Verve set, Words of Wisdom
Paper is Echo Park, Yours Truly
The center circle is an MFT Die-Namic, Dainty Doilies
Lace is from the stash.

I also started with this sketch from The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge


It's also for the challenge at
Totally Papercrafts - Can you digi it? (Yes, I can! I've been waiting such a long time, for Saturday...)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today! It's so much nicer to be in blogging and out of the heat. All the excuse you need to hit the craft space instead of the pool! Ours has turned to bathwater.

Keep cool!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment