Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Still dreaming!

... and I'm still cranking out thank-yous for AJ's fundraising campaign. To tell, the truth, I'm getting a big fried on these, which doesn't sound like I'm grateful. I am! People have been so generous! Until I get caught up, though, thank-yous are what I'm doing.

What's a bit complicated, though, is that he'd rather, of course, that they were masculine, and there aren't a lot of warm and fuzzy, 'you are so the best' masculine images out there. He won't have anything to do with cartoon-y images, "They're for little kids!".  Nearly all of his contributors are female, most of my supplies are oriented that way as well. For now, he'll just have to live with something in the middle. :/

Anyway, here's yet another one.

The inside says, "Thanks for helping me chase mine!"

It's made from this week's Sketchbook Saturday sketch.

It's also stripey, so we'll enter it into the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and come again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so cool! Love the DP and the clean look. Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking so nice. I had tried to Print VIP cards but i always fail in the designing. Have you any idea of best designing?

    ReplyDelete