Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fluttering By...

Wow! The work being done for the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge is amazing! I'm definitely going to have to up my game, but that's what challenges are for, right?

Therefore, my feeble attempt:

The butterfly is heat-embossed in  Ranger Tinsel, and I promise, it's quite sparkly - just doesn't show well in the photo. Something else at which I need to improve...

The letter of the week at Something Completely Different is B. Sorry to go with the obvious. With any luck, I'll get a Bella at the Beach done.

I'm also working with the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. Love what they do, too! Without sketches, I wouldn't get much done, and these folks really do them well.

Thanks for letting me learn from you!

I'm so glad you stopped by!
Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely take on this weeks "B" theme - thanks for playing along with SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good butterfly - bit different from all the blue ones everybody made !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterflies are a real fav on mine, love this. Thank you for joining us over at SCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with a butterfly. Great contribution.Thanks for joining our B theme on SCD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterfly! I have a hard time capturing the sparkle in photos too. I bet it is even more sparkly IRL.

    ReplyDelete